How much time can I spend in the Kusama installation?
- The experience inside All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins is 45 seconds.
How many people can enter the Kusama installation? Why can’t my whole family/group go in together?
- The artist designed the experience for two people at a time.
- If you are a single visitor, you will experience the room alone to ensure proper social distancing.
- Children 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Can I take photos or videos in the Kusama Infinity Mirror Room?
- Yes. Photography is allowed throughout Limitless, including the Kusama installation. However, you must wear a mask at all times.
- Flash, tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are prohibited in the installation and in all McNay galleries.
Is the Kusama mirror room accessible?
- A 30.5” wide ramp provides access to the Kusama mirror room. The doorway to the room as well as the walkway inside the exhibition is also 30.5″ wide. Wheelchairs provided by the McNay are 30″ wide and available for visitors if needed.
- Only non-motorized wheelchairs can access the installation. Non-motorized wheelchairs are available for visitors if needed.
- Service animals approved by ADA are welcomed. The animal must be able to execute a 180° turn while remaining completely within the boundaries of the walkway.
Can a stroller be taken into the Kusama installation?
- Yes, single strollers are permitted, but the installation cannot accommodate large or doublewide strollers.