How much time can I spend in the Kusama installation?
- The experience inside All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins is 45 seconds.
How many people can enter the Kusama installation? Why can’t my whole family/group go in together?
- The artist designed the experience for two guests at a time.
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Can I take photos or videos in the Kusama Infinity Mirror Room?
- Yes. Photography is allowed throughout Limitless, including the Kusama installation. For your safety and the safety of the art, please take extra precautions when taking photos.
- Cameras are allowed, but other small personal items including backpacks and handbags must be checked outside the entrance to the installation.
- Cameras and cell phones must remain in your possession at all times. Flash, tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are prohibited in the installation and in all McNay galleries.
- Avoid taking panoramic or 360 degree photos.
Is the Kusama mirror room accessible?
- A 30.5” wide ramp provides access to the Kusama mirror room. The doorway to the room as well as the walkway inside the exhibition is also 30.5″ wide. Wheelchairs provided by the McNay are 30″ wide and available for visitors if needed.
- Only non-motorized wheelchairs can access the installation. Non-motorized wheelchairs are available for visitors if needed.
- Service animals approved by ADA are welcomed. The animal must be able to execute a 180° turn while remaining completely within the boundaries of the walkway.
Can a stroller be taken into the Kusama installation?
- Yes, single strollers are permitted, but the installation cannot accommodate large or doublewide strollers.