|Tuesday||Closed (except for tours)|
|Wednesday||10 am–6 pm|
|Thursday||10 am–9 pm|
|Friday||10 am–6 pm|
|Saturday||10 am–5 pm|
Please note, the McNay will close at 4 p.m. on Friday, February 8 in preparation for the Museum's annual Gala.
The McNay is closed New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. During Daylight Saving Time, grounds are open 7 am - 7 pm. During Standard Time, grounds are open 7 am - 6 pm.
|Children 12 and under||FREE|
|Teens 19 and under||FREE|
|Students with I.D. (20+)
All general admission, special admission, program fees, event tickets, donations, and memberships are final and non-refundable.
Free General Admission
- FREE H-E-B Thursday Nights (4−9 pm): FREE general admission. Special exhibition access is $10 on Thursday nights.
- FREE DICKSON-ALLEN FOUNDATION First Sundays of the Month (noon−5 pm): Free general admission. Special exhibition access is $10 on First Sundays.
- Bank of America's Museums on US - Present your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card and picture ID on the first full weekend of every month for one free general admission.
- FREE admission to Sotheby's Preferred Client Cardholders - Present your card at the front desk for free admission for up to three guests.
- FREE general admission for Alamo Colleges, Trinity University, and the University of the Incarnate Word students, faculty and staff with their school IDs or business cards through our Educational Institution partnership.