|Tuesday||Closed (except for tours)|
|Wednesday||10 am–6 pm|
|Thursday||10 am–9 pm|
|Friday||10 am–6 pm|
|Saturday||10 am–5 pm|
The McNay is closed New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. During Daylight Saving Time, grounds are open 7 am - 7 pm. During Standard Time, grounds are open 7 am - 6 pm.
|Children 12 and under||FREE|
|Teens 19 and under||FREE|
|Students with I.D. (20+)
|Active Military||FREE General Admission|
We are proud to celebrate our military families as a Blue Star Museum. Through Labor Day, active military, veterans, and their families receive free General Admission at the McNay + 25% OFF memberships.
All general admission, special admission, program fees, event tickets, donations, and memberships are final and non-refundable.
Free General Admission
- FREE H-E-B Thursday Nights (4−9 pm): FREE general admission. Special exhibition access is $10 on Thursday nights.
- FREE DICKSON-ALLEN FOUNDATION First Sundays of the Month (noon−5 pm): Free general admission. Special exhibition access is $10 on First Sundays.
- Bank of America's Museums on US - Present your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card and picture ID on the first full weekend of every month for one free general admission.
- FREE admission to Sotheby's Preferred Client Cardholders - Present your card at the front desk for free admission for up to three guests.
- FREE general admission for Alamo Colleges, Texas A&M University-San Antonio, Trinity University, and the University of the Incarnate Word students, faculty and staff with their school IDs or business cards through our Educational Institution partnership.