Organized by the McNay, American Dreams: Classic Cars and Postwar Paintings explores the ingenuity and innovation of postwar America. This period, known as America’s Golden Age, witnessed the explosion of Abstract Expressionism, Pop art, and Op art; the mass production of automobiles; and increased wealth and consumerism. The exhibition presents 10 classic cars as modern sculpture, alongside paintings from the McNay’s collection and select loans.
A portrait session in American Dreams is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to create artistic, highly stylized or glamorous memories.
The shoot includes:
- 1.5 hours with Museum Photographer, Beth Devillier
- A digital collection of images
- A 16 x 20 Gallery wrapped canvas print of your selected image
- The only opportunity to have a professionally stylized photo shoot in the McNay Art Museum galleries.
- A chance to experience the exhibition privately
Photography session fee: $500
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to book your unique photo shoot today!
See here for our License Agreement.