All Philanthropist Member benefits, plus:
- Private dinner with McNay Director for six (6) guests in the collection galleries, by appointment
- Private dinner with Distinguished Lecture speaker and McNay Director for two (2)
- Up-close private tour with McNay Director and Curator for ten (10) guests, by appointment
- Preview for of Museum acquisition candidates in Museum storage for two (2)
- Private dinner with Texas Museum directors for two (2)
- Exclusive national and international travel opportunities with the McNay Director during your active membership. Examples of national and international trips include:
- Art Basel – Miami Beach – December 2018
- Frieze – Los Angeles – February 2019
- Venice Biennale – Venice, Italy – June 2019
- New York City art shopping trip with McNay Director and Curator, Spring 2019
- First chance to host an exclusive Visionary Circle event
- A Family Plus gift membership for the recipient of your choice
A portion is tax deductible. The fair market value of the goods or services provided by the museum: 2 Patron Party admissions, $100, dinners, $200, and reception, $100.
All memberships are valid for 12 months. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. The McNay Art Museum is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Members may choose to decline any non-tax deductible benefits in writing to receive a full tax deduction for their contribution. Please allow for 2- 4 weeks from the time of your purchase to receive your new membership card(s).