- Non-member local businesses: $500
- Out-of-town businesses: $1,000
- Security (mandatory for large sessions): $150 for a minimum of 4 hours; $30 for each additional hour.
- After-hours interior photography is $500 an hour. If closure of a property is required, an additional cost, based on the loss of attendance and store revenue is incurred.
Interior commercial photography/film productions are expressly forbidden without permission, and a museum staff member must be present at all times.
All photographers must acknowledge the museum in any printed or audio-visual materials. The credit line should read: "Photographed on the grounds of the McNay Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas."
What We Need:
- Notice of scouting and shooting dates
- Insurance certificate
- Letter of intent
- Information about the product or publication
- Full payment prior to the start of the shoot