The McNay Print Fair is the only event of its kind in the Southwest. More than a dozen dealers from around the U.S. bring thousands of prints, drawings, watercolors, and photographs to show and sell over the course of the two-day fair. The event is a great opportunity for novice and seasoned collectors alike to hone their connoisseurship skills, get to know and learn from respected and informed dealers, and perhaps go home with a newfound treasure.
Participating dealers have something for every taste and budget, from old–master prints to contemporary drawings and photography. Over the years, the McNay Print Fair has placed high-quality art in the homes of our community, providing us with a solid and growing collector base. We look forward to having you at our 22nd annual event!
Saturday, March 3: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday, March 4: noon - 5 pm
This year's dealers have something for every taste and budget, from old master prints to contemporary drawings and photographs.
- The Annex Galleries Santa Rosa, CA
- Armstrong Fine Art, Chicago
- William P. Carl Fine Prints, Durham, NC
- Davidson Galleries, Seattle
- Dolan/Maxwell, Philadelphia, PA
- Ruiz-Healy Art, San Antonio, TX
- Thomas French Fine Art, Fairlawn, OH
- Mary Ryan Gallery, New York, NY
- M. Lee Stone Fine Prints, San Jose, CA
- William R. Talbot Fine Art, Santa Fe
- Tandem Press, Madison, WI
- Susan Teller Gallery, New York, NY
- Warnock Fine Arts, Palm Springs, CA
Lead sponsorship provided by Janet and Joe Westheimer, and Sarah E. Harte and John S. Gutzler.