Mi McNay es Su McNay!
Thank you for making the McNay a special part of your life. We encourage you to spend time with your loved ones at the McNay, making memories inspired by the very best of the visual arts. We are committed to bringing socially-conscious exhibitions and programming to San Antonio and beyond, and to increasing accessibility and inclusivity at the McNay through transformative art experiences.
You make it happen!
Please consider making a donation to the McNay’s Annual Fund. Your gift makes these life-changing moments possible.
- $10.00 helps toward the cost of keeping the museum grounds bursting with life for our community to experience for FREE
- $25.00 helps toward the cost of an artist/instructor-led program for teens, teachers, or families
- $50.00 covers the cost of one family to participate in McNay Free Family Days
- $100.00 covers the cost of an art-making session for at-risk students in partnership with Communities In Schools outreach program
- $250.00 covers the cost of transporting one school bus of 50 students to the McNay
- $500.00 covers the cost of art-making materials for Family Art Play
- $1,000.00 helps toward the cost of programming for free events such as Teen Night
You can also give by mail or by phone
P.O. Box 6069
San Antonio, TX 78209