Thursday, May 9, 2019 - Thursday, August 8, 2019, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
A night of music, art, food, and drinks on the grounds of the McNay! Enjoy FREE general admission courtesy of H-E-B during this family-fun event. Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds. Enjoy different live music from local talent every month and enjoy themed children's art workshops at the McNay Fountain. Pets on leashes are always welcome. In the event of inclement weather, the concert moves indoors to the Leeper Auditorium.
- May 9 , 6–9 pm - Band: Bombasta—Cumbia Funk
- June 13, 6–9 pm - Band: V3RTIGO—80s New Wave
- July 11, 6–9 pm - Band: Mírame—Latin R&B/ Hip-Pop
- August 8, 6–9 pm - Band: Bidi Bidi Banda—Selena Tribute Band
- Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds while listening to live music.
- Dog-friendly (outside).
- Food trucks on campus
- Beer for purchase by Real Ale Brewing Company.
TOURS & GALLERY ADMISSION:
- Tours of the main collection galleries are offered at 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
- Main collection galleries will be free of charge thanks to H-E-B!
- Art at the Fountain: Families can enjoy an art-making activity during Second Thursdays at the Koehler Fountain on the grounds.
- May 9 , 6–7:30 pm - Land as Art
- June 13, 6–7:30 pm - Prickly Pear Natural Dye
- July 11, 6–7:30 pm - DIY Zines
- August 8, 6–7:30 pm - Andy Invasion
GETTING HERE & PARKING:
- There is free parking at the McNay, but it is limited. These lots are located behind the Jones Building, off of Emporia Blvd and off of N New Braunfels Ave.
- There will be free parking at Sunset Ridge Church at the corner of Emporia & Brees Blvd. A shuttle will bring you to and from the McNay.
Special thanks to our media sponsor, the San Antonio Current!