Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
A night of music, art, food, and drinks on the grounds of the McNay! Enjoy FREE general admission courtesy of H-E-B during this family-fun event. Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds while listening to this month's featured talent The Foreign Arm. Pets on leashes are always welcome.
- Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds while listening to The Foreign Arm under the night sky.
- Dog-friendly (outside).
- Food trucks on campus:
- Beer for purchase by Real Ale Brewing Company.
TOURS & GALLERY ADMISSION:
- Tours of the main collection galleries are offered at 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
- Main collection galleries will be free of charge thanks to H-E-B!
- Art at the Fountain: Families can enjoy an art-making activity during Second Thursdays at the Koehler Fountain on the grounds.
Special thanks to our media sponsor, the San Antonio Current!
GETTING HERE & PARKING:
- There is free parking at the McNay, but it is limited. These lots are located behind the Jones Building, off of Emporia Blvd and off of N New Braunfels Ave.
- There will be free parking at Sunset Ridge Church at the corner of Emporia & Brees Blvd. A shuttle will bring you to and from the McNay.
- For maps, please click HERE.
Please note: Due to TxDot construction, our North New Braunfels entrance is currently closed. To access the grounds, turn from North New Braunfels onto Cloverleaf Avenue, and follow the directional signs to Emporia Avenue (you can also insert 102 Emporia Ave into your GPS). Once you arrive at the gates, turn left at the first fork in the road and drive through the one-way street along the left side of the Jones building. The one-way street will lead you to the Museum entrance, where parking is available. The Austin Highway entrance can be accessed as usual, and will not be affected at this time.