Thursday, March 8, 2018 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
A night of music, art, food, and drinks! Experience art and enjoy FREE general admission to the Museum during this family and pet-friendly event that is open to ALL.
BLOCK PARTY-STYLE EVENT OUTSIDE:
- Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds while listening to The Foreign Arm on the front lawn!
- Beer will be available for purchase. Outside alcohol is not permitted at the McNay.
- Kid friendly + dog-friendly (outside). Adopt your new best friend at the San Antonio Pets Alive mobile adoption van!
- Food by Wheelie Gourmet, Teka Molino, B Daddy's BBQ, Saweet Cupcakes
TOURS & GALLERY ADMISSION:
- Tours of the main collection galleries are offered at 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
- See our banner exhibitions, Something to Say and 30 Americans, for only $10 at this time. Main collection galleries will be free of charge thanks to H-E-B!
- Parking at the McNay is free and limited.
- There will be free parking at Sunset Ridge Church at the corner of Emporia & Brees Blvd. A shuttle will bring you to and from the McNay.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit's VIVA Route will bring you straight to the event.
- If you are a McNay member, join us on the sculpture terrace (by Robert Indiana's LOVE) for a VIP experience with food, drink, and a living sculpture/photo-op activity.
Special thanks to our sponsor, San Antonio Current!