Saturday, March 2, 2019 - 10:00 AM - Sunday, March 3, 2019 - 5:00 PM
HOURS & LOCATION:
Saturday, March 2, 10 am–5 pm
Sunday, March 3, noon–5 pm
Now in its 23rd year, the McNay Print Fair is still the only event of its kind in our state and region. More than a dozen dealers from all over North America will bring literally thousands of works of art for show and sale during this two-day public event. Participating dealers will have something for every taste and budget, from old master prints to contemporary drawings and photography. It’s a great opportunity for our community to learn from respected dealers, share in the pure joy of looking at art, and perhaps go home with a newfound discovery.
Over the years, the McNay Print Fair has placed high-quality art in the homes of our community, providing us with a solid and growing collector base. We look forward to welcoming you to our 23rd annual event!
Free for McNay members, included in Museum admission for non-members.
This year's dealers have something for every taste and budget, from old master prints to contemporary drawings and photographs.
- The Annex Galleries Santa Rosa, CA
- Armstrong Fine Art, Chicago
- William P. Carl Fine Prints, Durham, NC
- Davidson Galleries, Seattle
- Dolan/Maxwell, Philadelphia, PA
- Ruiz-Healy Art, San Antonio, TX
- Mary Ryan Gallery, New York, NY
- William R. Talbot Fine Art, Santa Fe, NM
- Tandem Press, Madison, WI
- Susan Teller Gallery, New York, NY
- Warnock Fine Arts, Palm Springs, CA
- Jan Johnson Old Master and Modern Prints, Chambly, Quebec
- Paulson Fountain Press, Berkeley, California