Museum Hours Update
*We are committed to the health and safety of all our visitors. In order to maximize the ability to socially distance on campus when our galleries often approach capacity, we have reduced our extended Thursday hours and will close on Thursdays at 6 p.m. until further notice. FREE H-E-B Thursday Nights will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. The sculpture grounds remain open every day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
|Wednesday||10 AM–6 PM|
|Thursday||*10 AM–6 PM|
|Friday||10 AM–6 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM–5 PM|
During Daylight Saving Time, the Museum's sculpture grounds are open every day from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. During Standard Time, the sculpture grounds are open every day from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The McNay is closed New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Students with I.D. (20+)
|Active Military & Veterans
||FREE - Become a Member!|
|Children 12 and under||FREE|
Recipients of SNAP, WIC, and MAP
- Recipients of SNAP, WIC, and MAP receive free admission through Museums for All, a cooperative which encourages families of all backgrounds to visit museums. Simply present an EBT card and a photo ID.
- FREE H-E-B Thursday Nights (4−6 PM)
- FREE DICKSON-ALLEN FOUNDATION First Sundays of the Month (Noon−5 PM)
- Bank of America's Museums on US - Present your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card and picture ID on the first full weekend of every month for one free admission.
- FREE admission to Sotheby's Preferred Client Cardholders - Present your card at the front desk for free admission for up to three guests.
- FREE admission for Alamo Colleges, Texas A&M University-San Antonio, Trinity University, and the University of the Incarnate Word students, faculty and staff with their school IDs or business cards through our Educational Institution partnership.