Now in its 23rd year, the McNay Print Fair is still the only event of its kind in our state and region. More than a dozen dealers from all over North America will bring literally thousands of works of art for show and sale during this two-day public event. Participating dealers will have something for every taste and budget, from old master prints to contemporary drawings and photography. It’s a great opportunity for our community to learn from respected dealers, share in the pure joy of looking at art, and perhaps go home with a newfound discovery.
Over the years, the McNay Print Fair has placed high-quality art in the homes of our community, providing us with a solid and growing collector base. We look forward to welcoming you to our 23rd annual event!
Free for McNay members, included in Museum admission for non-members.
HOURS & LOCATION:
Saturday, March 2, 10 am–5 pm
Sunday, March 3, noon–5 pm
This year's dealers have something for every taste and budget, from old master prints to contemporary drawings and photographs.
- The Annex Galleries Santa Rosa, CA
- Armstrong Fine Art, Chicago
- William P. Carl Fine Prints, Durham, NC
- Davidson Galleries, Seattle
- Dolan/Maxwell, Philadelphia, PA
- Ruiz-Healy Art, San Antonio, TX
- Mary Ryan Gallery, New York, NY
- William R. Talbot Fine Art, Santa Fe, NM
- Tandem Press, Madison, WI
- Susan Teller Gallery, New York, NY
- Warnock Fine Arts, Palm Springs, CA
- Jan Johnson Old Master and Modern Prints, Chambly, Quebec
- Paulson Fountain Press, Berkeley, California