Thursday, February 8, 2018 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
In celebration of the opening day of our banner exhibitions Something to Say and 30 Americans, we're kicking off the Second Thursday season early with a modified indoor experience. Join us for live entertainment, activities, and more!
General admission is free at this time thanks to H-E-B! If you wish to experience the banner exhibitions, the$10 exhibition fee will apply to adults 20 years and older.
- Free general admission for all ages thanks to H-E-B
- To see our banner exhibitions, Something to Say and 30 Americans, a $10 fee is required for adults over 20 years old. The music and activities can be enjoyed by all in the lobby.
- DJ Armando Estrada will be playing music in the AT&T Lobby
- Dance performance by students from Samuel Clemens High School
- Stop by the activity tables in AT&T Lobby to create your own masterpiece collage inspired by Alma Thomas and Stanley Whitney.
- Food trucks will be located outside the AT&T Lobby entrance. Food and beverage will be available for purchase and is not included in free general admission.
- Food and drinks can be enjoyed outside on the grounds and in the AT&T Lobby, but not in the galleries.
- Parking is limited, please plan ahead. We will have parking attendants assisting guests. There will not be a shuttle for this event.
- There will be no alcohol for sale at this event. Beers will be available for purchase at future Second Thursdays.In celebration of opening day of Something to Say and 30 Americans, we kick off the Second Thursday season early with a modified indoor experience. Join us for live entertainment, activities, and more!