Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
A night of music, art, food, and drinks on the grounds of the McNay! Enjoy FREE general admission courtesy of H-E-B during this family-fun event. Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds while listening to this month's featured talent Volcán. Pets on leashes are always welcome.
- Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds while listening to Volcán under the night sky.
- Dog-friendly (outside).
- Community Beer Company for sale.
- Food trucks on campus: Lady Picoza, Come and Get It Chuck Wagon, Wheelie Gourmet, Saweet Cupcakes
TOURS & GALLERY ADMISSION:
- Tours of the main collection galleries are offered at 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
- Main collection galleries will be free of charge thanks to H-E-B!
GETTING HERE & PARKING:
- Paid Parking is available, and is located closest to the event at the entrance of the Stieren Center for Exhibitions. A $10 cash-only charge applies for proximity parking.
- There is free parking at the McNay, but it is limited. These lots are located behind the Jones Building, off of Emporia Blvd and off of N New Braunfels Ave.
- There will be free parking at Sunset Ridge Church at the corner of Emporia & Brees Blvd. A shuttle will bring you to and from the McNay.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit's VIVA Route 11A will bring you straight to the event.
Art at the Fountain: Families can enjoy an art-making activity during Second Thursdays at the Koehler Fountain on the grounds. Joining our Education team at Art at the Fountain, Improv (or commedia dell’arte) actors activate McNay Second Thursday. Look for players on the museum grounds and in the exhibition LOL: The Art of Staged Comedy.
Special thanks to our media sponsor, the San Antonio Current!