Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
A night of music, art, food, and drinks! Experience art and enjoy FREE general admission to the Museum during this family and pet-friendly event that is open to ALL.
- Bring your blanket and lawn chairs to lounge on the grounds while listening to Johnny Zachman on the front lawn
- Kid friendly and dog-friendly (outside). Adopt your new best friend at the San Antonio Pets Alive mobile adoption van!
- Community Beer Company for sale
- Food trucks: Mr. Meximum, Wheelie Gourmet, Good To Go Grillerz, Saweet Cupcakes, Sweet Pea by Estate Coffee Company
TOURS & GALLERY ADMISSION:
- Tours of the main collection galleries are offered at 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
- See our banner exhibitions, Something to Say and 30 Americans, for only $10 at this time. Main collection galleries will be free of charge thanks to H-E-B!
- Parking at the McNay is free but limited
- There will be free parking at Sunset Ridge Church at the corner of Emporia & Brees Blvd. A shuttle will bring you to and from the McNay
- VIA Metropolitan Transit's VIVA Route 11A will bring you straight to the event
- If you are a McNay member, join us on the sculpture terrace (by Robert Indiana's LOVE) for a VIP experience with food, drink, and a living sculpture/photo-op activity
Art at the Fountain: Family Foam Prints- Join us outside at the Koehler Fountain (front lawn) with your little ones for an art activity led by our Museum educators and Teen Art Guides
Special thanks to our sponsor, San Antonio Current!